Danfoss has entered into an agreement to acquire Eaton’s Hydraulics business for a cash purchase price of 3.3 billion USD (approximately 3.0 billion EUR). The acquisition is fully in line with Danfoss’ strategy to strengthen its core businesses and enhance customer value. “Today, we take a significant and transformational step...
Our Magazine Articles
- Deliver spare parts as fast as possible. This has always been the Schuhmacher motto.
- The challenges and partnerships of Parmafluid
- Helping to put on a show. How Lynch has contributed to the entertainment industry, and more.
- As success stories from humble origins go, Hydraulic Equipment Supermarkets’ is quite the triumph within the hydraulics industry.
- ‘Everything Hydraulic’ to meet future demand.
© Copyright 2020. FluidPowerNet Ltd