The NFPA Education and Technology Foundation has awarded $2,000 scholarships to 19 students pursuing fluid power technology fields of study.
A minimum GPA of 3.0 out of 4.0, a 500-word essay, and a letter of recommendation were required from each applicant. The Foundation’s goal is to help individuals enrolled in technical schools and universities pursue their interests in fluid power.
The following students were each selected to receive a $2,000 scholarship:
- Paton DeSha, Chattanooga State TCAT
- Brendan McCluskey, Georgia Institute of Technology (Raymond F. Hanley Memorial Award)
- Dmitriy Rybalko, Hennepin Technical College
- ThomasLahr, Hennepin Technical College
- Austin Nolley, Iowa State University
- Ben Quade, Iowa State University
- Edward Heelan, Moraine Valley Community College
- Hugo Garcia, Moraine Valley Community College
- Tatiyana Timmons, Murray State University
- Jose Solorio, Purdue University
- Nathan Linke, South Dakota State University
- Paul Schlotman, South Dakota State University
- Wyatt Morlan, Spokane Community College
- Ryan Collins, Spokane Community College
- Zoe Kulphongpatana, University of Kansas
- Albert Ly, Triton College
- Michael Glochowsky, Triton College
- Nicholas Zambrano, University of Southern California
- Spencer Burke, University of Texas at Austin (Robert Mackey Memorial Award)
For further information on the scholarships, contact Mary Pluta, Workforce Program Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The National Fluid Power Association