HYDRO ZNPHS have been in the market for over 30 years, and during this time they have been constantly developing their business, improving and expanding their offer. HYDRO constantly care about providing the highest quality of service to their clients. In order to maintain and increase the current pace of activity, they have decided to undertake another milestone in the history of our company’s development.
In November 2020, HYDRO started the construction of a new Logistics Center, which is being built next to the Commercial Department at Świt 37 in Bielsko-Biała. The new building complex will be connected to the already existing infrastructure, and there will be additional warehouse halls and an office part. There will also be space for a store and a goods collection point. It is anticipated that the new investment will satisfy the growing demand for HYDRO’s warehouse space in the coming years.
A few facts about the investment:
- The investment is being built on an area of 26 556 m2.
- Stage I (11.2020-09.2021) includes the construction of a 2600 m2 warehouse for the Pipes and Rods Department and 400 m2 of office space.
- Stage II (04.2021-04.2022) includes the construction of a warehouse hall for the Commercial Department with an area of 1620 m2 and a two-level office building with an area of 870 m2.
- Stage III (04.2022-12.2022) includes the modernisation and renovation of the existing warehouse space on an area of approx. 2500 m2.
- The new Logistics Center will combine the functions of the existing warehouses of the Commercial Department and Tubes and Rods.
- The halls will be equipped with new storage systems, both in terms of racks, machines and devices, as well as with the automatic warehouse management system WMS.
- The focus is modern design, the highest quality materials as well as ecological and safe solutions.
- The main contractor for the investment is Konstrukcje Żywiec.
Currently, HYDRO complete up to 300 orders a day in both warehouses. The hope is that the new Logistics Center will allow them to significantly increase efficiency. An additional benefit will be the possibility of collecting commercial components in one location.