HYDRO ZNPHS have been on the market for over 30 years and during this time they have been constantly developing their business, improving and expanding. They also constantly care about providing the highest quality of service to their clients.
In order to maintain and increase the current pace of the business, they have decided to undertake another milestone in their company’s development.
In November 2020, construction of a new logistics centre started, which is being built next to the Sales Department at Świt 37 in Bielsko-Biała. The new building complex will be connected to the existing infrastructure and will include additional warehouse halls and an office part.
There will also be space for a store and a goods collection point. They also anticipate that the new investment will satisfy the growing demand for our company’s warehouse space in the coming years.
A few facts about the investment:
- The investment is being built on an area of 26 556 m 2 .
- Stage 1 (11.2020-09.2021) includes the construction of a 2600 m 2 warehouse for the Pipes and Rods Department and 400 m 2 of office space .
- Step 2 (04.2021-04.2022) comprises construction of a storage area of the Sales Department 1620 m 2 and a two-level office area of 870 m2.
- Stage 3 (04.2022-12.2022) includes the modernisation and renovation of the existing warehouse space of the Commercial Department on an area of approximately 2,500 m 2 .
- The new Logistics Centre will combine the functions of the existing warehouses of the Commercial Department and Tubes and Rods.
- The halls will be equipped with new storage systems, both in terms of racks, machines and devices, as well as the automatic warehouse management system WMS.
- We focus on modern design, the highest quality materials as well as ecological and safe solutions.
- The main contractor for the investment is Konstrukcje Żywiec.
Currently, we complete up to 300 orders a day in both warehouses. We hope that the new Logistics Centre will allow us to significantly increase efficiency. An additional benefit will be the ability to pick up commercial components in one location.
If you want to find out more information visit the HYDRO ZNPHS website today!
Source: HYDRO ZNPHS