Established in 1974 as a single bearing shop in Durban, South Africa; BMG’s aggressive growth strategy has more recently included several strategic acquisitions, supplemented by a steady organic growth discipline.
The net result, is a company that reliably supplies and supports 70 000 customers in 15 countries with the widest range of industrial engineered products and expert services in the Sub-Saharan region with 135 branches.
With an enviable reputation as Africa’s largest distributor, manufacturer and service provider of the highest quality engineering consumables and components such as:
- Bearings & Seals
- Power Transmission Components
- Drives, Motors and Controllers
- Hydraulics, Pneumatics and Filtration
- Heavy and Light Duty Materials Handling
- Valves and Lubrication
- Fasteners, Gaskets and Tools
BMG has established support divisions which add an unrivalled depth of added value to their customers. These include:
- Technical Resources – Application engineering, design and troubleshooting
- Field Services – Mobile breakdown and maintenance support for all disciplines
- Predictive Maintenance – Reliability Engineering & Condition Monitoring
- Academy of Excellence – Technical & Commercial Training for customers & staff
- Supply Contract Management – Customer contracts & On-site store administration
- Project Engineering – Project tendering and project supply management
To find our more information about Bearing Man Group visit their website today!
Interested in joining FluidPowerNet? Register for a FREE trial today and begin trading with hundreds of companies worldwide.