The FlowHub is designed for condition monitoring, test stands, and closed-loop control applications in hydraulic and lubrication systems. It can measure and display flow and temperature readings as well as switch and transmit flow values. This lets a system designer trigger alarms and shutoffs, and transmit real-time values to a PLC using a single component. This represents a significant cost saving due to reduced wiring complexity and fewer components. It is available in two ranges: 30 and 240 lpm (8 and 64 gpm) and can measure flow for water or oil (1 to 85 cSt) at pressures to 420 bar (6,000 psi). The ViscoCorrect version has built-in temperature measurement and a large bright digital display.
Our Magazine Articles
- Schuhmacher Technologies & Hydraulics reacts to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- The hydraulics business is growing despite COVID-19
- Drop the Pressure has now been released!
- Deliver spare parts as fast as possible. This has always been the Schuhmacher motto.
- The challenges and partnerships of Parmafluid
- Helping to put on a show. How Lynch has contributed to the entertainment industry, and more.
© Copyright 2020. FluidPowerNet Ltd